Friday, February 15, 2019

We're moving!

It's been an unusually long time since our last news update, I must agree. There is a reason for such silence, though --and this is no other than Minairons miniatures moving their headquarters to a more convenient place. No need to hide why we're moving, for a sudden rent raise has persuaded me to choose between accomodating to that increased expense, or enjoying earnings room enough to impulse new projects. That simple. To a passionate of miniature modelling and gaming (as I am indeed), the choice was obvious.

Those of you eventually interested, please note our new address is:

Minairons miniatures
Avinguda U, 139
08794 Les Cabanyes
Catalonia, Spain

The moving process itself will still take me all long February. Both the webshop and my e-mail server will keep up and running at full in the meanwhile; however, it's not unlikely that for this short lapse of time my e-mail responses, or even orders processing, can speed slow down noticeably. Please have a little patience to us in the next few weeks.

No comments: